Tuesday 3 March 2009

I bought some new paint today. Tesco have a craft section in their bigger stores and their range changes. They sell kids paints of readymix which are an awful lot cheaper than my tiny tubes of acrylic and perfect for journaling. Today they had new bottles of black, white, pink and purple readymix but even better they have new bottles of metallic ready mix in gold, copper and silver.

Unfortunately I still have my dull daisychain necklace to finish and so I am going to resist the pull of paint and mess and magic and pick up my beading needle and continue making daisies. *sigh*

I promise to take a photo before it goes to it's new home.

1 comment:

  1. I love getting brand new art supplies...but I'm not as strong as you are and have to dig in and play with them as soon as I get them home. LOL

    Can't wait to see your daisies.

    Peace & Love,
    ~Barb~

    ReplyDelete