Tuesday 3 February 2009

Why?

I have set up this new blog as I feel my creativity and spirituality are things I wish to write about separately. Of course there will be a cross over but hey... I didn't want a daily post on my creative progress on my main blog as I felt my other things would get lost. This blog will be low on writing and waffle and is dedicated to following Creative Every Day 2009.

My return to creativity started with making beaded jewellery but I had such a glut of making it that I haven't made any in two months. I have had a bit of a go at papier mache, modelling and silk painting. I have decided to focus a bit on a blank postcard project. Plain postcards are a nice small undaunting size. I can draw and try out materials on these without being terrified! They are also small enough that I stand a chance of finishing one a days when I have to go and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment