I have signed up to Aimeslee's Blog Candy give away, so here it is... (I felt no need to change her wording *laugh* except for the country related bits)
Here's how it works:
The first 5 people to respond to this post will get something handmade by me! I will choose, but it will be made with you in mind. Could be any kind or size of card, bookmark, an altered object, but it will be something that can fit in an envelope or padded envelope for receipients in the UK, and in an envelope for those of you in foreign countries. Like I said, just a little sump-sump! :-))
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make, but I will try hard for that goal and I'll do my best work, too.
2. What I create will be made with you in mind so it will be unique.
3. It'll be done sometime this year (You old-timers know an entire year just might not be long enough, haha, but I am committing to it!).
4. I will not tell you what it's going to be. It will hopefully be a surprise.
5. The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must offer this blog candy on your blog! This is how we expand the love.
Re-post this on your blog, offer handmade creations to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog (then come here and post).
Add my name to the #1 slot on your card- I am your first participant. When you create your give away, you will become the first participant on the new list for the people who participate with you. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment here telling me they did (I will go to your blog to check that you have this posted) win a handmade gift by me.
Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!
SO ...... who will be the first 5 folks????
T is for TECHO and Trivia
1 week ago