Suzi from Spirit Whispers has been tagged, and in turn, has tagged me!
Here are the rules if I tag you!
1. Link to your original tagger and list these rules in your post.
2. Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged.
I never know what to write on these things - it's like leaving and birthday cards at work.... So here goes...
1) In my teenage / very early twenties I was a goth. I used to wear black eyeliner and mascara and back comb my hair and wear lots of black in general...
2) My right side of my body is bigger than my left - my right leg and arm are longer for instance...
3) I have a long standing fascination with celtic knotwork and spirals. I am not sure how this started exactly. A long time ago my sister became pregnant while she was part way through her degree. The first weekend she was going home after my parents were told was going to be a hard one and I purposefully went home and acted the clown. I managed to redirect my Dad in this manner quite a few times. My sister never realised what I was doing or why but my Mum knew. A few days later when I had returned to work two books arrived in the post from my Mum and they were some of Aiden Meehan's wonderful series. My Mum and I have never spoken about this, it was just understood.... A quiet, unspoken thank you....
4) As a child I never used to have nightmares. My sister would drift through my room fairly regularly like a ghost to go sleep with my folks after a bad dream. Sometimes I would wake in the night and be bored and lonely and want to go sleep with my folks. I would think of the nastiest things I could to upset myself so I could go and sleep with them.
5) I am really bad with plants, I would love to have green fingers and maybe I do have them - they just haven't connected yet... I have managed to kill a few plants in my time. Now I only buy desert plants - cacti, succulents and things like yuccas and dragon trees... *sigh*
6) I haven't been to a dentist (except once to an emergency dentist for an abscess) in fifteen years and I have no fillings.
7) I have a little fledgling collection of cuddly dragons named Domestos, Harpic and Big Blue. They are all toilet cleaners and domestos 'kills all known germs' *grin*. I also have purple lobster, a seahorse, a crab and three eyed fish.
So on to the tagging... (because Suzi tagged this blog, I am only going to tag folk from this side of my bloggy endeavours)
Hobonichi Highlights from 2017
7 hours ago